Yesterday was “Thank You Thursday” here at Lafayette – a monthly event during which students write thank you notes to alumni donors. This month, I’ve decided to share some excerpts from these thank you notes to say thank you to all of our donors so far this year and our future donors.

“I am incredibly appreciative of your continual support that makes the Lafayette experience possible for many students. I myself would not be here without the support of incredible people like yourself.” – MW ’13

“I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and on behalf of the student body I thank you, for the amazing world of possibility you have assisted in giving us. I know Lafayette has given me things I would not have had the opportunity for in Missouri. Thank you.” – KC ’15

“Alumni like you make it possible for students like me to attend such a prestigious college and partake in many opportunities I would not have otherwise.” GT ’12

“Without alumni like you I would not have had the amazing opportunities to explore my own mind and the world around me. -TL ’13

Just in case we don’t say it enough – thank you to all our generous donors! Every gift matters, so make your gift today!