Foundations and Corporations
Support from foundations and corporations is vital to Lafayette’s mission of education and research. These contributions not only provide monetary benefits, they enhance Lafayette in other significant ways:
- enable better ways of teaching
- connect the campus with the community
- link the campus with the world
- provide scholarships for students with demonstrated financial need
- ensure a diverse campus population
- promote free expression and dialogue
- enhance creativity
In sum, foundations and corporations positively touch upon everything we do at Lafayette.
As part of the Development and College Relations department, Foundation and Corporate Relations manages relationships to meet Lafayette’s institutional priorities as outlined in the Strategic Plan. The emphasis is on support with the potential for having a lasting impact and attracting further assistance from other sources.
For more information contact Maurice S. Luker III, director, at (610) 330-5765 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drive to 40% Alumni Participation
307 Markle Hall
Easton, PA 18042
Fax: (610) 330-5707